There are just 96 between now and the return of college football, and fans can hardly wait to see what happens in the Big 12 this season.
It truly feels as wide open as the conference has in years, thanks to massive turnover around the conference, and the addition, and subtraction, of top talents around the league.
As with every season, we will just have to take it one week at a time and see how things play out, and some sportsbooks are starting to release their lines for the matchups in Week 1.
Check out the spreads for Big 12 matchups in Week 1, courtesy of BetOnline.ag.
Thursday, September 1
- West Virginia at Pittsburgh (-6.5)
- Central Michigan at Oklahoma State (-18)
Friday, September 2
- TCU (-8.5) at Colorado
- Tennessee Tech at Kansas (NO SPREAD)
Saturday, September 3
- UL Monroe at Texas (-37)
- UTEP at Oklahoma (-37)
- Albany at Baylor (NO SPREAD)
- SE Missouri State at Iowa State (NO SPREAD)
- Murray State at Texas Tech (NO SPREAD)
- South Dakota at Kansas State (NO SPREAD)
Note: Games that include an FCS program typically don’t have odds set for them, but if they are, they will be released at a date much closer to the game.