After a solid showing for both the Jayhawks Jalon Daniels and the Wildcats Adrian Martinez in Week 4 of the College Football season, both players crack the Top 10 in Heisman Trophy Odds. Daniels currently sits at +3000 odds to win the trophy and Martinez follows close behind with +4000 odds courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook.
Jalon Daniels is coming off a 35-27 Win over the Duke Blue Devils in which he went 19/24 for 324 yards and four passing touchdowns on the day. Daniels added 11 carries for 83 yards and a score in the Jayhawks matchup on Saturday.
Adrian Martinez went 21/34 and threw 1 touchdown in Saturday’s 41-34 upset of the 6th-ranked Oklahoma Sooners, but the majority of his production came from the ground game. Martinez rushed 21 times for 148 yards and four touchdowns in the Wildcat’s win over the Sooners.
Currently sitting at the top of the odds list is Ohio State’s Quarterback C.J Stroud, with +150 odds to win the Heisman, and following close behind is Alabama Quarterback Bryce Young with +500 odds to win. While Daniels and Martinez aren’t front runners for the trophy, a few more great outings could flip the top 10 list on its head.
Here is a look at the 10 current players listed as Heisman favorites (+4000 or better).
- Sam Hartman, QB, Wake Forrest (+4000)
- Dillon Gabriel, QB, Oklahoma (+4000)
- Blake Corum, RB, Michigan (+4000)
- Adrian Martinez, QB, Kansas State (+4000)
- Jalon Daniels, QB, Kansas (+3000)
- Stetson Bennett, QB, Georgia (+2500)
- Henden Hooker, QB, Tennessee (+1600)
- Caleb Williams, QB, USC (+600)
- Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+500)
- C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+150)
You can also check out the odds list in the Tweet below from Kansas Jayhawks on 247 Sports on Twitter.