The SEC/Big 12 Challenge will be played for the tenth consecutive year in 2023 as the conferences will face off on Saturday, January 28, with networks and times being announced on Tuesday.
According to a Big 12 press release, the 10th annual event will consist of 10 games as every Big 12 member faces 10 programs from the SEC, marking the eighth consecutive year for all games to be played in one day. ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU will combine to televise the contests, with each conference having five home games and five on the road.
Overall, Big 12 teams are 48-41 (.539) in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. The Big 12 has an annual record of 4-3-2 with wins in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2019. One game was canceled in 2021 due to COVID and ties occurred in 2017 and 2020.
Here are the matchups, and their corresponding tip times, courtesy of the Big 12.
2023 SEC/Big 12 Challenge Matchups
- Auburn at West Virginia (ESPN/2), 11 a.m. CT/Noon ET
- Iowa State at Missouri (ESPN/2/U), 1 p.m.
- Alabama at Oklahoma (ESPN/2/U), 1 p.m.
- Texas Tech at LSU (ESPN/2/U), 1 p.m.
- TCU at Mississippi State (ESPN2), 3 p.m.
- Arkansas at Baylor (ESPN), 3/5 p.m.
- Texas at Tennessee (ESPN), 3/5 p.m.
- Florida at Kansas State (ESPN2), 5 p.m.
- Kansas at Kentucky (ESPN), 7 p.m.
- Ole Miss at Oklahoma State (ESPN2), 7 p.m.